Cookies and this website

This website uses cookies to give you the best online experience. If you'd like to know more please read our cookie policy

Skip to content

Our Partners

There are approximately 17,800 social rented properties within North Ayrshire. The core partners have 97% of the stock and the associate partners have the remaining 3%.

Properties are allocated through the register using a common allocation poilcy and a common assessment of housing need.
The following housing providers have properties within North Ayrshire, this document shows where they are

The links below will take you to the partners own web pages

Core partners
North Ayrshire Council  (approx 13,000 properties)
Cunninghame Housing Association (approx 2,000 properties)
Irvine Housing Association (approx 1,600 properties)
ANCHO (approx 670 properties)

Associate partners
Trust Housing Association  (approx 250 properties)
Horizon Housing Association (approx 90 properties)
West of Scotland Housing Association (approx 78 properties)
Hanover Housing Association (approx 55 properties)
Bield Housing Association (approx 50 properties)
Blackwood Housing (approx 19 properties)
Key Housing (approx 11 properties)