Accessible Housing Assessment

If you, or someone lives with you, has a health issue or disability that affects the type of housing you need, you will need to apply for an Accessible Housing Assessment.

An Accessible housing assessment is not about a person’s health condition. It is about the way the condition affects how the person manages at home. All assessments are carried out by a fully qualified Occupational Therapist, and takes into account all health conditions including mental health.  Please read the Accessible Housing Guide for more information. 

To apply for an Accessible Housing Assessment, please complete an Application for accessible housing .